Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Double standard?

Here's what I can't figure out: The people who are opposed to gay marriage are largely evangelical Christians and the basis for their belief is their bible. Fair enough. But the same authors of their Bible also claim that sex outside marriage or not for the purpose of procreation is a sin. If the gay community is the reported 5% of the population, why aren't these people focused on the 95% who are straight and having sex outside marriage or without procreation in mind?

1 comment:

  1. Jim, did I offend you? I saw a reply to something flash by, but then it and everything else related to posts you or I have made disappeared. If you did block me, at least tell me why as I don't believe I have done anything to deserve that.

    I'd like to respond to your post here, but only if you are OK with it.

    ReplyDelete